My name is Obianuju Irene Nwokedi – Enekwechi, I am from Nigeria where I was born and later came to the UK. I am an entrepreneur, influencer, founder and CEO at Yummilicious Cakes and Uju Foundation. I am a wife and mother to 3 year old Jesse, being a sickle cell person and looking after my son has been challenging but at the same time an amazing feeling to be a mother to him. I also run several online businesses in order to be able to have multiple streams of income since I am not able to get a job as a sickle cell patient. I am a sickle cell career and was diagnosed of the condition when I was one years of age when I came to the UK.
We completed the following:
- Design up to 10 pages of website for brand
- Uju Foundation is a sickle cell website for Uju to blog her story and journey of sickle cell
- Support Uju with designing process
- Provider for domain, hosting, ssl certificate and email accounts
- Currently supporting Uju for her foundation, business support and cake website (Yummilicious Cakes)
- Design logo, business card and general graphic designing