We are a charitable organisation in memory of Pa Abu cornetto Sesay who passed away in Katic wallah, in the Republic of Sierra Leone, West Africa, on the 19 of February 1994.
Our aims is to support the improvement of Health and Sanitation, Education, Food and Agricultural development and to create business opportunities for women and girls that are less privileges mainly in the poorest communities in Sierra Leone.
We believe that communities economics, health and social hardship cannot be only compensate for what they lack through aid, but to encourage and improved what they already have, through a supportive network.
We will be working on a number of projects but that would be determine by our fact findings, resources and the community to agree on a project that is most needed in the area.
We completed the following:
- Design up to 10 pages of website for the company
- Design company logo
- Design all graphic design work for the company
- Support company with the designing process of the website
- Provider for domain, hosting and SSL Certificate
- We use premium theme and plugins to design the website